Advanced contactless CANbus reader
CANGOclick reads vehicle signals without making a wire to wire connection. This technology gurantees that no intrusive signals are send to the vehicle CANbus and J1708/J1587 (VOLVO/Renault trucks). This eliminates liability matters, warranty issues or possible wrong connections.
Up to the occurrence of CANGOClick the greatest problem was the method of connecting the CANbus vehicles, most manufacturers not agreeing with the wire-to-wire connection.
Nowadays, there is an increasing number of cases when the vehicles’ manufacturers are willingly interchanging the colour of the two wires CAN_H and CAN_L, such as the IVECO Daily CANbus, randomly has the White interchanged with Green for the CANbus, the same way in which MB acts with Actros, interchanging Blue with Yellow. Evidently identifying the CANbus through the classic method would lead to an unsuccessful connection.
CANGOclick+ solves this shortcoming. Through advanced technologies, not only can it read the vehicle’s signals without wire to wire connection, but, it is further capable to automatically detect CAN High and CAN Low.
Besides eliminating the issues regarding the vehicle’s guarantee and material liability in the case of a wrong connection, CANGOclick+ erases the possibility of faulty connection to the CANbus by incorrectly identifying it.
- A cable that fits all vehicles/equipment
- 100% data recovery for CAN 2.0 a/b and J1708/J1587 (VOLVO/Renault trucks)
- 100% non-invasive patent pending technology
- Null posibility of wrong connection at vehicle CANbus
- Free of welded, cut or assembled cables
- Easy and quick installation
- Erasing installation errors by wrongly identifying CAN High and CAN Low