A problem that kept occurring each time when connecting the vehicle`s CANbus.
Once identifying the CAN_High and CAN _Low we then had to find the way to connect to them. The first way to use the right connector in order to realize this, which in its self poses a big challenge and most of the times even impossible to realize, not to mention very expensive because we haad to have a separate connector for each of them, when possible, for every vehicle/equipment. Or you could connect through the cable, after you find a good place to connect, by striping and soldering to it or crimp in order to have a physical CANbus connection.
Now you can avoid all these inconvenience by using CANGOclick.
CANGOclick can be used to read CANbus and J-bus and it’s available in two versions:
- CANGOclick like cable accesories for FMS/J1708 interfaces, or
- CANGOclick cable for your trace&tracking devices.
CANGOclick reads vehicle signals without making a wire to wire connection. This technology guarantees that no intrusive signals are send to the vehicle CANbus or J-bus. This eliminates liability matters, warranty issues or wrong connections.
- No direct CANbus and J-bus connection;
- One cable fits all vehicles/equipments;
- 100% accurate recovering of CANbus and J-bus data;
- 100% non-intrusive technology;
- Safe and reliable reading of CANbus and J-bus data;
- No soldering, wire cutting or crimping;
- No physical wire to wire connections.